Sunday, June 20, 2010

Plans submitted

Well this weekend was busy, with submitting our plans to the builder along with our landscape plan for them to forward onto The Ponds board to get approved and then off to Blacktown council.

I always wanted to do my own landscape plan as I couldn't see value in a landscaper drawing up the plan and charging $600-$800 for it.. So I initially I started drawing up on paper the rough design for it and then did a good copy in a thin black pen. I submitted it to Allworth yesterday but I wasn't really happy with it and worried that it might not get through The Ponds board... I was very busy for the rest of the day and decided at 9pm on a Saturday night that I was going to do up a new landscape plan on the computer. So I started out, based everything off my hand drawings and came up with the plan below, pretty happy with my efforts as it took a fair while and didn't finish up until 4am Sunday morning. It felt very rewarding to complete the plan, now just fingers crossed The Ponds board agree with it and pass it.

Now its the waiting game, our land is registering this Friday and our plans are being submitted so we just have to wait for everything to come back to the builder so then we can start building.

2 comments:

  1. The landscape plan looks fantastic. You have done a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hopefully it gets approved :)

    ReplyDelete